Although we all have a lot of time on our hands, we still find ourselves pressed for it. It’s almost as though the world is moving in fast forward sometimes and you’re trying to keep up. Here I am, still learning about how blogs function and trying to read everything that comes my way. I’ve realised that trying to read and figure out how it is done is not going to help me. I just need to go for it.
My friend once asked me, “What are you going to do with all the books you read?” to which I replied saying that I’ll learn something. Off late, I’ve tried to question that response of mine. Perhaps learning is all about making mistakes and stumbling about. And trust me, I do stumble. More often than not. Here are some characteristics that are common among nervous people:
- We often shake uncontrollably when we are nervous about something.
- There are things that trigger our nervousness and we mostly aren’t aware of them.
- We tend to accidentally drop important things, specially phones. (My phone, no matter how recently I got it, always has a cracked screen.)
- We like to try new things but we’ll over think practically everything.
- When put on the spot, 9 out of 10 times, we fumble and try to wiggle our way out of there.
- Our close friends are the most secure and confident people, which is why we tend towards them.
I’m looking forward to stumbling about before I truly start making the most of this entire exercise that I began two days ago. Hopefully, people around, who are more fortunate and less jittery, will help me along the way.
Here is a link to a blog that I religiously follow and love reading. She is a traveller and like me, is learning constantly.
Link to Solo Travel Girl: